Established Joplin Lawyers Handle Estate Planning Concerns
Southwest Missouri firm helps clients plan for the future
Taking care of your loved ones is a crucial responsibility regardless of your age or financial status. Smart estate planning can help you safeguard your assets and eliminate unnecessary problems when it is time to pass your property on. At The Stevenson Law Office, PC in Joplin, we are experienced lawyers who work hard to protect the clients we serve. As partners in law and life, Bryan and Regina Stevenson are committed to making a positive difference for Southwest Missouri families. Whether you’re looking to establish a will, trust, or guardianship document or just seek advice on how to accomplish your estate planning goals, we have the knowledge and background to help you.
Dedicated attorneys create effective wills and trusts for families
With 38 years of combined legal practice, we have built lasting relationships with many clients in Joplin and the surrounding area. No matter how complex your situation might be, you can trust our counsel because our firm is:
- Highly recommended — Professional colleagues and the people we’ve assisted frequently refer us to people they know. Bryan Stevenson has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — Every person has different assets and goals. We work with you every step of the way to answer each question and develop a comprehensive program that suits your circumstances and values.
- Knowledgeable — Our firm can identify solutions to pressing concerns about your future and deliver the guidance you need to achieve your objectives.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we will help you prepare for life changes regardless of when they occur.
Experienced advisers assist with probate and guardianship matters
Our firm represents Southwest Missouri clients in several legal practice areas:
- Estate planning — We provide a complete range of estate planning assistance so you can preserve the assets you’ve accumulated and ensure that your intentions will be honored.
- Elder law — If you have elder law concerns such as the funding of medical or nursing care, our lawyers will explain your rights and options.
- Wills and probate — Our firm handles wills and probate matters so that testators’ instructions are clear and properly enforced.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — Establishing guardianship and conservatorship arrangements is critical if you are responsible for the care of a child or disabled adult. We can help you find solutions to address their legal, personal and financial needs.
- Real estate — For real estate transactions, landlord-tenant matters, foreclosures and other property concerns, we deliver thoughtful, practical counsel so that you can proceed with confidence.
Though dealing with these issues can seem intimidating, we will treat you with the care and professionalism that you deserve.
Contact an established Missouri estate planning lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Stevenson Law Office, PC assists Missouri clients with all types of estate planning matters, including the creation of wills and trusts, as well as real estate and tax concerns. Please call 417-553-1542 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Joplin office.